Monday 7 January 2013

A belated merry christmas and happy new year!

Sorry it's been so long since I last blogged, I've been busy again with little time to do any blogging. I spent almost a month over in California during Christmas and new years and on top of all that I was sick over there and still recovering. I had a really good Christmas and new years eve and hope you all did too! The weekend before Christmas I was lucky enough to spend 2 and a half days in Disneyland, so will do a report of my time there. I also got to go to my very first lakers game which was very enjoyable and also visited the Danish Village of Solvang. I have a lot of catching up to do and so many things I want to blog about so hopefully in the next few weeks I can get those done. I think I'll start with my Disney trip as that is already written up :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...