Monday 10 December 2012

Long time since I blogged...

It's been a very long time since I blogged and if I'm honest I've been avoiding it like I had been a lot of things. Things got really busy for me, I had hospital appointments, moved house and then had a lot of uni deadlines. So much happened in such a small amount of time that I just didn't have spare time to blog. Hopefully that can change soon and I can keep it regular again. I'm back in California again, I arrived Saturday and will be staying over Christmas and new year. I really wanted to spend Christmas with the bf this year so I bit the bullet and decided I would, even though I'm really going to miss my family and pets (Christmas is awesome with them). I've already received a few early Christmas presents one of them being the ciate mini mani month, where you get a mini nail polish every day leading up to Christmas. I was going to do a blog post/countdown with them but as it's already the 10th December and I've seen others doing the same, I think I might just do one whole blog post at the end of the month. The other gift I received which I was really excited about was the Andy Warhol NARS palette. I'll do a separate post in a few weeks time once I've had time to play with it. I didn't bring my dlsr out here with me, so I'll be using my iphone to take pics (it's better quality than my digital camera!)

I've been up to quite a few things since my last post, I managed to get tickets to the paralympics which was absolutely amazing being in that stadium and hearing everyone singing God Save The Queen. I was so glad I got to be a part of it, the Olympic stadium was so nice just to walk around. 



I also went to see Marilyn Manson and Rob Zombie at the o2 arena, probably not most peoples taste in music but I love 'em! The show was amazing. My sister is now living in Canary Wharf so I was able to stay there the night.

Last night, we stopped off at one of the Christmas tree places out here, we picked out a really nice tree. Just have to decorate it now, I love real trees they smell really nice and fresh and gets me into the Christmas spirit. We're planning on going to Disneyland for a couple of days just before Christmas, I'm such a geek when it comes to Disneyland! I'm hoping we'll be able to get one of the special Disneyland Candy Canes they give out each year.

Do you have anything special planned for Christmas?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...