Wednesday 8 August 2012

Linnet Bird Loves: Olympic Pop Tarts

I found these while shopping in Wal-Mart a few days ago, it's been ages since I even had pop tarts but I spotted these and bought them as I just love the Olympics and I thought it was a good novelty way to get into the spirit of the games. They taste great too!

These are for the USA team with the white stars and red in the middle, I think they look awesome. Red, White and Blue are the same colours as the British Flag too, so I can cheer on both teams. I'm so proud of Team GB, we've managed to win more golds than the Beijing games and have beat our Target of 48 medals which is one more than the last games. In fact we're guaranteed another SIX medals, one in the Sailing and 5 in the Boxing. I'm hoping some of those will be golds. It's been a long time since we've done this well, I always remember us coming around 10th place. 

I've always been a huge fan of the Olympics and was looking forward to these games, especially because it's in my home town. I'm originally from West Ham which has the same post code as Stratford (They created a new one specifically for the Olympic Park) and I'm so glad the West Ham football club are going to get the stadium after the games. Unfortunately I come home just after the games end, which means I won't even get to see the Mountain Biking event which is happening in the field's behind my house :( I do have tickets for the Paralympics though, which means when I get home I'll be able to go into and see the Olympic park before the games officially end, yay!!! 

Go Teams GB and USA!




1 comment:

  1. Fun post! I found your blog on on TwoFashionGeeks' blog hop, and I'm following you with GFC. Would love it if you checked out my blog and followed back if you like it: www.w-t-fab.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...