Tuesday 24 July 2012

Collective haul

This is a haul of things I've purchased from about 3 months ago approx. I've been trying not to spend so much money on clothes or makeup lately, I haven't bought any clothes! Which is a good thing because I really have too much. I've also been saving for this trip so have been good with spending. 


The first two things I got when Debenhams were having a 10% off promotion (I think it was 10% anyways) 


I'd been looking at purchasing the Estee Lauder Double Wear for a while and after trying a sample finally decided to buy it. I chose the colour bone and will be doing a review on this soon. 


Another thing I've wanted for a while was the Rouge Volupte lipstick by YSL, this is an expensive lipstick so took me a while to finally purchase it but I'm glad I did. Will also be doing a review of this soon-ish.


I purchased two more things from Debenhams while they had their promotion going, That Gal by Benefit in the special edition packaging for the Olympics and the Coralista blush. Both I've had my eye on for a while.

I bought this Bikini at a shop in Santa Barbara over the weekend, I wanted a new one for when I go to Vegas this weekend but I wasn't expecting to spend... $80!! on one. But I fell in love with it and Roxy is never cheap, so I paid $40 a piece for it. I love the bright orange shade and betting over the top.

I also visited CVS with a 25% off voucher, I tried not to go crazy in there though lol. Usually I'll spend about $80 on makeup. While I was there I got some moisturiser. 


Brulee eyeshadow by Wet 'n' Wild that I hear so much about.


Wet 'n' Wild magnetic nail varnish, this was $4.99 and a cheap alternative to the Sally Hansen or Nails Inc polishes. I wanted to try this out for myself without paying a lot.


I also got this Milani Highlighter, I just think it's packaged so nicely.


And in a small corner of the store I managed to find this OPI polish which I've been after for a while. It's Last Friday Night from the Katy Perry Collection but has been discontinued as it was released a while ago. 
Also sorry for the quality of these pics, I'm taking them on a regular camera as I don't have my DSLR with me.


Hopefully I can get some time to do some reviews and more posts soon, either before or after my Vegas trip.  Hope you are all enjoying your summer xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...