Sunday 13 May 2012

Ravishing On Rodeo Drive


This is my first ever Stila palette, I picked this up at Nordstrom Rack for $10 which I thought was an amazing price. I hadn't realised that Stila do a lot of palettes similar to this just for $10/£10. I've always liked the look of their convertible lip and cheek colours too but as I'm not too confident with cream blushes I've never purchased so this was a great way for me to try one as well as their eyeshadows. The cheek colour isn't what I would usually go for but I think that's a good thing because I always stick to the same colour range and never seem to venture into other shades. 


I love the formula of the eyeshadows, they are so soft and smooth and really easy to apply. I hate having to work with anything chalky or that has a lot of fall out. The eyeshadow colours in this palette are so pretty, I gravitate towards mostly browns but this palette puts together some nice shades which compliment each other without going over the top. You can easily create an every day look with this and add a pop of colour too. 


The convertible colour has an orange undertone to it and is quite sheer on the cheeks which gives a nice natural flush, can also be layered with a powder blush for a bolder colour. I love this palette as I think it is great for travelling and quite compact. I think I will be purchasing more of these in the future.


Stila Cosmetics are available from www.stilacosmetics.com and www.stila.co.uk

Do you own any of Stila's travel palettes?

10 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous palette! Love the soft tones :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not usually what I'd go for but I like that because I get to experiment, it's a nice palette xx

      Delete
  2. oh i love how they look like book.very cool!
    nice colors.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it's a great palette for travelling!

      x

      Delete
  3. I love these Stila palettes! I have 2 of them, I agree that they are great quality. Cute blog, I found you through the bloghop and I'm following~ would love if you could follow as well.
    xx,
    aly
    www.seventhingsbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like these Stila palettes, I got my sister-in-law one a while back and they look cute. This one looks a little warm for me, but super wearable for girls with a bit of tan. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never tried these, but the thing I love the most is the packaging, so cute! x

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I don't think it's too ott and compact too xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...