Friday 4 May 2012

The Balm Liquid TimeBalm Concealer


As you may have noticed by now, I love this brand! This concealer came in yet another gift set, retail price was $82 and I got it for $29.99 (I can't help it, I love getting money off haha) I wasn't after this particular concealer but the items it came with were all things I'd looked at, plus at that price it means I get to try a few things without spending a fortune.

I'm in love with all of Thebalm's packaging and this one is no different. I know it's just your average "tube" but the wrap around label does make it stand out. The applicator is a doe-foot just like you'd see on a lot of lip glosses, that the Maybelline 24 hour concealer. The shade that I got is "nude" which is the medium shade, unfortunately with gift sets the shades for concealer etc are always going to be a medium shade. This for me is a little too dark and I think I'd be better suited to the "fair" shade. It doesn't notice as much after it is blended out.

Here is what Thebalm has to say about the product:

"Zap zits in a flash all while keeping a flawless face with this fabulous new formula that can be worn day or night. tea tree oil, a naturally purifying antibacterial, soothes blemished skin while the creamy concealer smooths imperfections and covers redness, leaving a perfect canvas for further beautification."

The smell of this is incredibly strong due to having the tea tree oil inside, when I first opened it it kind of shocked me how strong it was. But I like the smell of tea tree oil and once applied it is unnoticeable. I have not noticed directly whether this product has helped my skin but it hasn't broke me out in any way and I will continue to use it to see if I get better results. I think it's nice knowing that your concealer is also doing good things for your skin during the day. It blends quite nicely into the skin and doesn't dry my skin out like I have noticed with other brands.

This Concealer retails for $20 and can be purchased from their official site www.thebalm.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...