Tuesday 24 April 2012

NYX Bourgeois Pig Blush


NYX is one of those brands that is difficult to find in the UK. There are some sites here that sell their products but I like to see a product before buying it. So when I visited ULTA a few weeks back I made sure to check out the NYX section. I'm a blush addict so knew I'd be picking up one, the colour I decided to go with was "Bourgeois Pig". This is a medium pink matte shade. I usually go for shimmering shades in a blush so thought this would be something different. I think this shade is great for an every day blush and gives just enough colour to not look too overdone. I loved the packaging of these blushes, they're quite compact so great for putting in your makeup bag. I only like to use a little of this during the day but it is a buildable blush. I was impressed with the colour pay off of this considering how cheap NYX products are. This blush retails for $5.99 from ULTA or you can purchase NYX products on www.cocktailcosmetics.co.uk


2 comments:

  1. This must be one of NYX's newest powder blushes. It's a beautiful colour - I find that their blushes wear quite well too! I hope they bring out some more colours soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved this when I saw it, it's a little different to what I'd usually choose too :)

      xx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...