Monday 30 April 2012

Force Of Love


I don't own many MAC lip glosses at all but the ones I do have I've really liked. I've only ever tried lip glasses from MAC and I love the formula of these. For a lip gloss they have a lot of colour which is something I've not found with a lot of other brands. They aren't too sticky either which I think is great because I often find that when other lip glosses wear off my lips they are still incredibly sticky. 

This lip gloss was part of the Chen Man collection and this is the kind of colour I always go for. Something not too "out there" that can be worn either sheered out or with the colour built up. I find that really bold colours don't fit my skin ton of face sometimes unless I'm wearing bronzer. I really like this colour as it's not a very bright or dark pink but somewhere in the middle. This lip gloss also has small shimmer particles in it but they aren't that noticeable when worn. I don't find the staying power great but then I haven't found that with any lip gloss as they are a gloss. I don't find myself re-applying often though.

I picked this up at duty free whilst I was at Heathrow airport last month so I got it at a discounted price. I think it was only about 10% off but I'd seen it sold out all online so took my chance! Mac lip glasses range from £13 upwards and are available from www.maccosmetics.co.uk www.debenhams.com and all MAC counters.






6 comments:

  1. That looks like such a pretty colour! Gutted I missed it :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sold out quite fast actually, I just about got my hands on it :)

      x

      Delete
  2. I love this colour, I've seen a few people buy these recently and they sound fantastic. Good choice bagging it in duty free! :)
    whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's so pretty :) Mac lipglasses are becoming a fast favourite of mine xx

      Delete
  3. wow, this lip gloss is so beautiful! New follower, can't wait to catch up on your posts :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...